Pembrolizumab (Keytruda) in combination with chemotherapy

Hi all,

My name is Sukhi and I work in Breast Cancer Now’s Policy team.

I’m looking to hear from anyone with experience of the drug pembrolizumab (also known as Keytruda) given in combination with chemotherapy specifically for the treatment of certain patients with locally recurrent inoperable or secondary triple negative breast cancer who have not had prior chemotherapy.

The Scottish Medicines Consortium is currently assessing whether it can be made available on the NHS in Scotland. If you have experience of the drug – perhaps through a clinical trial, you can help to shape our response. Please get in touch at policy@breastcancernow.org by 23 May 2022.

Many thanks, 

Sukhi 

Hi all, 

Just a reminder that we’re still looking to hear from people with experience of the drug pembrolizumab (also known as Keytruda) given in combination with chemotherapy specifically for the treatment of certain patients with locally recurrent inoperable or secondary triple negative breast cancer who have not had prior chemotherapy.

If you are interested in sharing your experience, please contact me on policy@breastcancernow.org.

You can share your experience by answering a couple of questions over email, or we can arrange a short call at a time that suits you. 

Thanks, 

Sukhi 

Hi all,

Just to let you know there’s still time to share your experience with us of the medicine pembrolizumab (also known as Keytruda) when used in combination with chemotherapy specifically for the treatment of certain patients with locally recurrent inoperable or secondary triple negative breast cancer who have not had prior chemotherapy.

The treatment is approved for use on the NHS in England, and the Scottish Medicines Consortium (SMC) is currently assessing whether it can be made available on the NHS in Scotland. We will be attending a meeting with the SMC in August to put forward the views of people affected by breast cancer.

If you have experience of the drug and want to help shape our input, please contact me at policy@breastcancernow.org by 25 July 2022. You can share your experience by answering a couple of questions over email, or we can arrange a short call at a time that suits you.

Many thanks,

Sukhi