cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Secondaries in liver

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted

Re: Secondaries in liver

Hi Anita, sorry to hear about your diagnosis. I have secondaries in my liver and lung lining. I am ER positive so have been on hormone medication since November. Kisquali 3 tablets per day, one week off and three weeks on. I also have fulvestant injections every month. I'm tolerating the meds well with hardly any side effects. My onchologist says it's really good medication and on this my life is pretty much normal, if I can keep fears out of my mind! So I'm hoping when I have my scan at the end of this month, all is good and I can carry on. All the very best to you. It's scary and horrible but many ladies on here say they have coped for years. My onchologist says he can treat me for years. So I'm holding on to that. 

Love Jennie 💕xx

Highlighted

Thank you for your reply. I also have secondaries in my bone . In my ribs spine leg and sternum. The liver mets has only recently been diagnosed and always seem to worry more when it has spread to an organ.  I will do as you suggested and speak to a nurse o  here. Thank you for your advice 

Highlighted

Hi Anita 

I am sorry to hear this and unfortunately mine are in my bones so i can not help but as you have no replies yet I would recommend asking in the living with secondary breast cancer section or ask a nurse section, as they have always been helpful for me.  I hope the scan helps i always dread mine but but at the same time welcome them to know how things are going.   Good luck and wishing you the best

Highlighted

Secondaries in liver

Hi ladies

I have been diagnosed with secondaries in my liver. This area seems quiet swollen and I feel like it is making me out of breath I was wondering if anyone else has had this.  I have also been suffering for the first time ever with urine infections.  I know that is most probably all in my head but the hard abdomen area is making me feel so uncomfortable. I have got a ct scan this week so I'm hoping this might give me some answers. 

Thank you in advance