Meet up On line group Frimley, Guildford, Surrey

Hi we’re a group that was originally a Breast Cancer Now Support Group (Secondary BC). We have continued to meet on line since March and welcome new members. I can put you in touch if you email me your phone number. 

Hi,

I have just been diagnosed with Secondary BC April 2021. This is my first point of contact to any support group after digesting and sharing this life changing news with Family, Friends and Colleagues. 

I’m Female, aged 47 live local to Frimley and under Frimley Park Hospital and soon to be also St Luke’s in Guildford. 

Looking for a support group locally.

Many Thanks

Hello @Smiler73   and @Kay5  

I just wanted to get back to you to let you know (and anyone else in this area) that our Living With Secondary Breast Cancer group is now back meeting face to face in Surrey

The group usually meet in Frimley on the forth Monday of each month (although will meet on 20th December due to the Christmas break) and gives you the opportunity to talk with other people in a similar situation , in a relaxed and supportive environment.

You can register here to join the Surrey meet up group or email us at secondaryservices@breastcancernow.org or call us on 0345 077 1893 .

Please do get in touch if you have any questions 

warmest wishes

Helen