Secondary brain cancer

I was just diagnosed and had surgery. Hi my name is Gladys I was diagnosed with stage IV Breast Cancer HER2+ in October 2015. It had metastasized to lungs liver and bones… I was told it was gone. It came back 1 1/2 years later to my lymphatic system and then again  gone…Well, About 4weeks ago I started getting headaches and dizzy with vomiting . I had a treatment of Hercepin on Friday and when I didn’t show up for work on Saturday my friend / client kept calling, until she finally got me and took me to ER Where they did scans and found the 1 inch tumor in my brain. Dr ***, was very successful at removing the tumor and they feel its gone.  I was hoping to chat with people here on their treatments and how you feel on whatever you’re doing.

Hi Gladys,

I’m so sorry to hear about what you’ve been through!  I am glad you have a friend who was looking out for you so well. Sending you a big hug, its a hard time when you find yourself having to deal with this xx

I’m conscious that you might not be from the UK because you say “ER” whereas here in England we say “A&E”…not that it matters but the time difference may mean it takes a while for people to see and reply to your post.

I was diagnosed in 2018 with ER positive, HER2 negative as primary, then in January this year with secondaries which had spread to bones (mainly spine and pelvis) and liver.

How are you feeling now?  I don’t have any cancer spread to the brain but there are possibly a few people on the forum that do. I wish you a good recovery from your surgery!