Creating healthy meals

Greetings all, my wife has breast cancer, she is into her 2nd cycle of chemo.her hair has gone, she’s constantly tired, feeling sick, etc and her appetite and taste buds have gone, my question is- does anyone know what is best to cook for her? Recipes, cook books etc? Thank you.

Hi there 

Macmillan has put together a meals idea information sheet. Please see link. This may be useful for you. :slight_smile:

macmillan.org.uk/information-and-support/coping/maintaining-a-healthy-lifestyle/preventing-weight-loss/sample-menus.html

Hello

ive heard the Royal Marsden cancer cook book is good.  I’m sorry to hear your wife is having a bad time Xx

Hello! 
When my mum was on FEC-T chemo we were going through the same issues, taste was gone, she was feeling sick and in general she was super tired. 
i found Macmillan recipe book extremely useful, usually you can find it in chemo units (that’s where we got ours from) , but mums favourite at the time was thai green curry, of course making my own curry paste and using healthy oils. I was literally cooking it 4 times a week, she still loves it :-) 

I would highly recommend seeing dietician as well, it was extremely helpful for us :-)