Research: Positive Effects of Cancer

Hi, I’m a Clinical Psychology undergraduate student, with my own personal connection to cancer as my mum has been battling a diagnosis for the last 6 years.

I therefore decided to conduct my final year project on how a Cancer diagnosis can have a positive effect, such as a different outlook on life and your realtionships, on both the individual but also an effect on their family and friends. 

I understand that this is a tough subject to talk about, but if you would like to participate then click the link below which will take you to my Questionnaire. If you have any questions please feel free to leave them below and I will answer them as best I can.

removed as per t’s and c’s

Thank you.

Hi Phoebe

sounds like an interesting project, but I think research projects and similar have to be passed through our moderators who then alert us to them if appropriate via this forum, so perhaps contact Becca at BCC.

Thanks.

Great idea Phoebe but it does need to be cleared first - e mail the moderators. moderator@breastcancercare.org.uk

Hi

I have been attending the Breast Cancer Care Moving Forward course. One session was run by a dietitian who dismissed all myths relating to cutting dairy or other food groups. She recommends a healthy balanced diet including carbs(for long-lasting energy) and 3 portions of dairy (principally for good bone health).

Freewheeling