25 female lump birads 3

Sooo long story please bear with me I need some sort of something connection, advice, experiences. Idk. I’m so scared and have been dealing with this for so long
Feb 2022 I had been having a sharp shooting/burning pain in upper right breast. It was consistent in the fact that it never fully went away every now and then with no rhyme or reason a few times a day is get the stabbing/burning pain until it became frequent enough that I told my Dr. he ordered a mammogram where they found “ microlobulated benign-appearing nodule in the outer aspect of the right breast”
And requested further imaging via ultrasound. So less than a week later I get my ultrasound where they describe an “8x5x10 mm ovoid cyst BIRADS2” request another follow up in 6 months.
Sept 2022 is my next where they describe a “ovoid hypoechoic nodule measuring 9 x 4 x 10 mm” they say is either a small cyst, lymph node, or Fibroadenoma still BIRADS 2
They attempt to remove and biopsy it due to the pain being consistent but “can’t find it” and dubs it a “tubular adenoma” so now I have a scar for literally nothing. Not pain relief not a biopsy nothing.

The next is April 2023 where they describe “ ovoid mildly lobulated hypoechoic lesion at
12:00. The lesion measures 10 x 5 very close to the scar at 1’oclock” now BIRADS 3

I lost health insurance and just got my next one about 2 weeks ago, and didn’t get any results, I called and told them such they requested I come into the office for my results and to speak with the Dr. but today on my clinics health app my health record updated with an ambulatory document the results are as follows “ 1 cm lobulated, hypoechoic structure at the 1 o’clock position. This is stable. The finding does not have typical features of a tumor. The remainder of the breast is grossly normal.” Still BIRADS 3
I am assuming the appointment is to biopsy said “structure” .
But my fear is this has been going on for so long now. Anything similar? What were your outcomes? Should I get a 2nd opinion? Does this seem like they’re maybe something odd to you all also? Or am I tripping myself out or being dramatic. I am genuinely scared. I’m 25 and thought I was too young… I have 3 kids? lots of family history but not until they were older and only one person was it fatal for and that was my maternal great grandmother. But I am still deathly scared. The anxiety is so intense that I can’t even eat. I am still in pain but have learned to live with it honestly it’s just normal. I wish I could just ignore this but my appt is tomorrow to discuss with my Dr. :frowning:

1 Like

I’m so sorry you’re so frightened and don’t blame you a bit. The possibility of breast cancer is horrific to think about. However, in your case it seems that whatever you have is stable. Cancer doesn’t stay stable. So they’re probably just going to talk to you tomorrow about different options for tracking things but I wouldn’t worry about this at all. I hope tomorrow sets your mind at ease.

1 Like

Thank you.:face_holding_back_tears: even just a different perspective from a stranger is a lot more calming than I expected!

Please contact the nurses on here. They will be able to talk it through with you and suggest questions that you need to ask at your appointment. They are brilliant.

I hope that the appointment goes well and you get some answers. x

1 Like

I’m so glad. We’ve all been there :slight_smile:

1 Like