3 years down the line

I am a 32 year old mum of one nearly 3 years down the line after initial diagnosis 07/08/06 Grade 2 ER+ Her- 3x Taxotere 3x Epirubicin WLE and radiotherapy. I don’t know about anyone else but I am feeling very unsettled at the moment as though I am having a crisis of identity. I don’t know who I am or what my vocation in life is anymore. Has anyone else felt this way, or is it because the 3 year anniversary is approaching?

hi im also 3 yrs post diognosis ,but i also have further spread ,but even so i dont know what to do with my self ,i have lymphodemia so cannot do the job i was once doing ,i really need to find something else as time goes so slowly at the moment and i feel like im in limbo ,not ill enough as yet but also not clear and never will be again of desease .whilst i dont want to wait about for the enevitable i also want to live some too !! if that makes sense ? i know how you feel ,its very hard not to get maudlin and to worry about reacurrance but life is too short and we should take every oppertunity we can to live it .i wish you well . xxxx