3 years on

Three years ago I was DX with inoperable secondary breast cancer. It had spread to my sternum, lymph node and in-between my 5/6 rib. Just come back from seeing the oncologist about my last CT scan results. No evidence of any new tumours and the others stable. To carry on with the letrozole. Even better news he has pushed my scans to every 6 months. Just wanted to share my Fantastic news for any body who has just been DX with secondary cancer. There is hope.

That is such good news. Thank you for sharing it 

How wonderful xxxx

Hi

i think we were diagnosed around the same time so I just wanted to say how pleased I was to read your good news and especially to be put to every six months is particularly brilliant.

i gave my four monthly scan tomorrow so am suffering a bit of the usual scanxiety as you will well know.

i hope and pray I get good news too.

hugs xx

So glad treatment is going well for you. I am getting ready for a breast MRI for suspected METS in sternum post 6 year lumpectomy. Could you share your symptoms of the sternum METS with me as I have found minimal info on the sternum and would like to know as much as I can. A little anxious about it but I want be educated about it too.

Thanks so much for your time!

Thank you for this , and so happy for you x

Wonderful xx