31 years later and it’s back

<Empty imported post>

I can’t believe that after all this time my grade 3 stage 1 cancer is back. Finding out tomorrow afternoon if it’s spread after CT scan of chest, abdomen and pelvis results come through…

First one was hormone negative and this one is hormone positive!!!

So difficult waiting for the treatment details…

2 Likes

I got a new primary after 19 years in same breast my first diagnosis was at 48, then diagnosed again at 66, nearly 67

Dear Sisssjg,

What a shock, after so many year of being cancer free. This is everyone worst nightmare.

Wishing you well going forward, with your treatment ahead, keep posting and letting us know how you are getting on.

Biggest hugs Tili :pray::rainbow::pray::rainbow:

1 Like

I am new. My first diagnosis was at 40, non hormonal Her2neu, 6 months chemo, 2 lumpectomies, radiation, one year of Herceptin. 19 years later Sept 15 I got a call back and said I had highly suspicious. Biopsy said positive for breast cancer, maybe 1.5 cm but no other information yet. I am so afraid and scared. I don’t know what to do but cry. I am so afraid of the further tests and what they might show.

Dear Christiane

So sorry to read your post, the forum is a great place to unload all your worries at the moment as you have so much going on, all of us can remember so well what you are going through we are here for you.

Breast cancer has come so far as regards treatment, this is very easy for me to say once your team have a treatment plan in place for you, you will be able to get your head around it.

I would suggest you get a notebook and write down all your questions, as they come into your head, however big or small as they are so important to you. We are all over the place at the moment,however it will get easier.

My very best wishes to you, with the biggest hugs

Tili :rainbow::pray::rainbow::pray: