39 year old mom ,Would like to chat to people like me !!!!!!

lisa where in the west mids are you from? Hope you’re feeling a it easier today, Mary x

hi,
I am 38,just got diagnosed last tuesday,have got three tumours and theyre blasting me with the harshest chemo for 7 months then the op. ive had pain but today its awful pain,has anyone else experienced this ?? its like the worst case of mastitis times ten !!
Im a busy mom of 7 with just three at home but my youngest is 1,not quite sure how im going to manage.I have my chemo nxt tuesday they are puttin first one in a drip in the hand and in the meantime arranging a hickman line…so much to take in…baldness sickness wow,i feel like im watching a film about someone else!!
take care
sharon
xxxxxxx

Hi Mary Im from the black country area x still feel really sick and kids back tomorro not sure how im goin to cope ,they think it may be the injections im having each night ( help with blood count i think )going to speak to them when sickness gone away …
Hi Sharon love the hat !!!
Sorry you,ve had to join us soz im having a bad time at mo , yes I also sufffered with alot of pain …
Lisa