6 monthly PET

tomorrow I am having PET scan. This February marked one year on Ibrance and Letrozole. Last scan in July showed NEADs. It is now 20:02 here in London and I am already feeling that overwhelming anxious feeling however with the peace of God that surpasses all understanding. To those in this group that have faith in Jesus Christ I ask you to please lift me up in prayer. For tomorrow and Friday’s results. To me the name of Jesus to me is hope, power, healing. He is my comfort in times of difficultIes. I honestly do not know how I would be walking this journey without Him. To those of you who do not share my believes I appreciate your support and encouragement from the bottom of my heart.

Hi @4748  

Thank you for your post. We have moved for post to a more another board, I’m sure someone will be along shortly to continue the conversation.

We are sorry to hear you are feeling anxious. You might be interested in our someone like me services - the Someone Like Me phone service can put you in touch with a volunteer who can support you by telephone. You’ll speak to someone who’s had a similar experience to you, who has finished their treatment and has been trained to help. We also have a Someone Like Me email service where a volunteer will support you by email. 

Best wishes, 
Shareena
Senior Digital Community Officer