A study investigating the experiences of women who are waiting for delayed breast reconstruction.

What is the study?

This study investigates the experiences of women who are waiting for delayed breast reconstruction following a full mastectomy for breast cancer. It aims to explore this period of ‘waiting’ for breast reconstruction; what it means for you and how you feel during this stage.

Who’s organising it?

The study is run by Justine Frith from London Metropolitan University.  

What’s the criteria for taking part?

The study is open to women who have experience of waiting for delayed breast reconstruction following a full mastectomy.

What do I need to do?

If you’d like to take part, please email Justine Frith: JUF0092@my.londonmet.ac.uk. Justine will arrange an interview with you, which will be audio recorded, and deleted once the research has been completed. You can also email Justine with any questions or more information about the study to help you decide whether or not you’d like to take part.

When’s the deadline?
The deadline is 31 August 2020.

The deadline has been extended and Justine is still looking for research participants.

If you’d like to take part, please email Justine Frith: JUF0092@my.londonmet.ac.uk.