Advice on surgeons

My Dearest Companions and Onco-Comrades,

I am in desperate need of advice; therefore, once more, I have decided to draw upon your wisdom and support, both of which are much needed and greatly appreciated these days.

In two or three weeks, I will be undergoing surgery. I am quite terrified, even more so than when I watched “The Ring,” I assure you. I have recently consulted with a plastic surgeon who was very knowledgeable and patient, taking the time to explain matters thoroughly. He showed me pictures of the type of reconstruction I am due to have, which involves using tissue from my abdomen. However, I have a couple of concerns:

1. I have had radiation therapy for my previous breast cancer.
  2. I was not fond of the aesthetic results displayed in the pictures he showed me.

After having cancer twice, I feel that I have earned the right to be vain. All I desire is to feel comfortable in my own skin, with a focus on achieving symmetry and other aesthetic considerations. I thought it might be helpful to share the names of the surgeons involved so you could let me know if you have any experiences with them.

The breast surgeon is Miss Hu, and the plastic surgeon is Mister Oezdogan. For context, my first surgery—a wide local excision (WLE)—was performed by Mister Guy, and I was very pleased with the results. At that time, I did not undergo any reconstruction.

Yours Vainly,
Nipple

I would highly recommend Miss Sascha Dua.
You can see her reconstructions / cosmetic surgery on Instagram and Facebook.
She is based in Essex.
NHS Broomfield Chelmsford and private work at the Nuffield and Hartswood hospitals, Brentwood.
Look up her reviews and qualifications.
She is kind, caring and patient.

Thank you so much. I am based in London