advise please....

advise please…

advise please… Hello to everyone,just wanted to know what would happen if I stopped taking my Tamoxifen?Ive put more than two stone on & feel depressed and tearful.Also would love my husband to read how some of you feel as he thinks its just me.Just one more rant…he cant see why I feel that I cant go topless on the beach .I just dont feel attractive ,getting BC once was bad enough and then my first husband left me because I was in his eyes "not a proper Womanany longer."Sorry for all this moaning ,but cant help it right now.Im sure all of you are much more positive and upbeat,I was ,but thats disappeared.Best wishes& thanks for listening.Debs

Hi Debs,If you can’t have a moan on here then where can you moan? Im not on tamoxifen myself (being hormone neg )but I’d stick with it if I were you!..and let it all out here everytime things start getting on top of you!..Big hugs.

DONT STOP!! HIYA DEBZ
PLEASE DONT STOP TAKING YOUR TAMOXIFEN, ITS GIVEN FOR A REASON AND LETS FACE IT WE NEED ALL THE HELP WE CAN GET. I TOO HAVE PUT WEIGHT ON( 2 STONE TO BE EXACT) AND YES IT GETS ME DOWN BUT I’M STILL HERE AND THATS ALL THAT COUNTS.
I’VE JUST SWITCHED TO AROMASIN AND NO BIG CHANGE BUT THEN I THINK I COULD WORK A BIT HARDER!
KEEP GOING, IT WILL BE WORTH IT.
LOVE SHIRL

For Shirl Hi there

Im just about to start Tamoxifen, your messages are now scaring the hell out of me, did it make you feel more hungry and you eat more or did it just bloat you, im panacking, just got the packet and now dont want to take that first tablet.

Also the nurse said today that i had side effects then they could change the brand, is this an option you could consider.

thanks and sorry for adding my worries on.

Tracey
xx