after operation for DCIS

hi all i got my results im clear and i dont need anymore treatment im so happy so is the family im so gratefull for breast screening they find my DCIS early and surgery sorted it out my thoughts are with other ladies going through this and more you are all so brave hope u all get good results thinking of u all flapper xx

Flapper, I am So pleased for you. The very beSt wishes to you and your family. Have a very happy Christmas xxxxxxxx.

thank you cherly17 i feel guilty posting that im clear when so many other women are going through so much i wish i could wave a magic wand to help other women sadly i carnt ,but i can prey for all women that are facing bc to have there clear times and be free merry christmas to u good luck for 3rd of jan keep me posted flapperxx

Flapper, please don’t feel guilty posting goodnews…we are all in this together and good news inspires all of us. I feel I am a “lucky one” as my SLN was clear so all I am facing is just a MX and LD flap construction which terrifies me, but puts me in a far better place than a lot of the lovely ladies on this forum. The day I got my SLN results we opened a bottle of sparkling wine to celebrate only having to have a MX and reconstruction!!! …the way life weaves. … I suggest you do the same,celebrate, don’t become paranoid but do keep checking your breasts. Will you be having yearly mammograms?

Hi Flapper I am so pleased for you, this just makes the festive season that is looming so much more fun, personally it all got a bit complicated yesterday. There were no cancer cells at all in the peice that was removed which should be good but the marker from the biopsy was not there either. So the wire could have been in the wrong place, there were problems putting it in. Or the area was cleared of cells by the 3 biopsies I had and the marker is just floating around in my body. I had to have more mamograms yesterday and I have to go back to the hosp next Thurs to see what is going on. I am so pleased for you Enjoy XXXXXXX

hi cheryi17 i was told i have 6 years of mamagrams every 18 months im happy with that thank you for u reply im back to work on tuesday which im looking forward to then im having a chrisoxing day we are having our christmas day boxing day so my family and grandchildren can spend there day with us the little ones are happy as they get 2 christmas days hoping all goes well on thursday il be thinking about u keep[me posted hope u have a good christmas love flapperxxx

hi all havnt posted for a while hope everybody had a good christmas and new year i was wondering how deb2307 was getting on and cheryl17 is how have you both got on let me no xx

Hi Flapper, thank you forthinking about me. My MX and LD flap recon is on Friday, apart from high blood pressure all is good. I still wish I could run a mile, but sadly that is not an option. At least this time on Friday I should be rid of this horrid disease. I hope you enjoyed and had a good Christmas and all is still well with you. Are you on Face book? Love and best wishes to you xxxxxx
Deb2307 how are you, I don’t think you have posted for a while? Hope all is well. Big hugs xxxxxxx

Hi, thanks for your thoughts, yes I am ok. I had issues with the results from the surgery and everyone was running around but all clear now from cancer. I had a CT scan yesterday and start radiotherapy at the end of the month. So all ok really thank you for thinking of me xx

hi cheryl17 glad your ok no im not on facebook im doing ok i have gone back to work yesterday i saw the doctor that did my op it made me blush as he walked by and said how r u lol hope all goes well on friday keep me posted take care flapper xx