Amazing free online Zoom cancer support sessions

Hi, I had a lumpectomy on 13 Jan. Since then I have discovered another cancer charity which offer great online support sessions pennybrohn.org.uk/.

They have a relaxation session every day plus other sessions on self care, hand reflexology, nutrition and lots of other interesting subjects.

The sessions have helped give my days some structure as well as being really useful. Well worth a look!

Hi Jane

I’m so glad you have found a source of support during your recovery. I remember when the charity was established - it faced very harsh press for a long time as the media chose to identify it as offering an alternative to conventional treatment! The word complementary hadn’t registered when it came to cancer.

Fortunately, the world has moved on. I don’t know why I didn’t think of it when I had my diagnosis. Maybe because I’m fortunate to live in an area with a Breast Cancer Haven (which also is offering free online support groups via Zoom) and a Maggie’s. I looked at the very wide range of courses with interest so thanks for posting xx