Another one gone too soon. Cromercrab (Sarah)

This is a message from Sarah’s husband posted on her Facebook page.
It is with a very heavy heart that I have to tell you that Sarah passed away today 27th June at 1.30 p.m. Love, Peace and Best Wishes to all friends and all those who have supported us over the last few difficult years, Peter.

Sarah had been a tough time for the past few months. Sleep tight little angel. xxx

I am so very, very sad to read this - only yesterday I found myself thinking of Cromey (Sarah) and wondering how she was, as she had been ‘quiet’ for quite a long time. Her humour, gentleness and support touched so many for the good, and she was a valued and loved contributor to Benchland.

Rest peacefully, Sarah, free from pain and suffering. Sincere condolences to Peter and Sarah’s wider family and friends.

So saddened and shocked to see this thread, Sarah, Benchland Adventurer, sending lots of love and sincere condolences to Sarah’s family and friends. xx

I’m so sorry to read this sad news. My sincere condolences to Peter and all Sarah’s family and friends.
Rest in Peace Sarah, if Angels knit you will be holding a master class. Free from pain. Belinda…x

What devastating news, Rest in peace, Sarah.
I remember Sarah telling me that she lived very near to where I grew up. Even though i never met her, I felt close to her because of this and enjoyed her comments on this site.
My heart goes out to her family at this tough time xx

Very sad to hear this news. Rest in peace Sarah. Condolences to all her family and friends

Jill xxxxxxxx

Oh no, this is just terrible news. Sarah and I were diagnosed stage 4 at the same time, and had planned to go to Penny Brohn together after we finished chemo. I went but she wasn’t able to come as her prognosis worsened and she seemed on perpetual chemo, so we never met in person. Sarah was a lovely presence here - so creative and whimsical. I’m so very sad to hear she has gone - my condolences to her family and all her knew her.
finty xxx

So Sad to hear this news. I didn’t know Sarah, but I know the pain her passing has. My heart goes out to all her family and friends. Another angel, taken too soon. x

RIP thoughts are with the familyxxx

Thank you for posting this vercors, may I pass on our sincere condolences to Sarah’s family and friends from all here at BCC, Sarah will be sadly missed

Lucy

So sad. My thoughts are with her loved ones.

RIP Sarah,sincere condolences to Sarah’s family and friends,another brave lady taken by this damned awful disease,
Di.x

Rest in peace Sarah. Another lovely life lost to horrid disease. Condolences to hubby, family and friends

Vercors - i think you’ve had to pass on this news too often… bless you for keeping us informed.

I remember Sarah with affection and a smile - I wanted to get a “don’t be crabby” sweatshirit - she wanted one too…

My thoughts and prayers are with Peter and the family…
too soon…

I’d like to add my condolences and prayers for the family.

I would also like to add my condolences to Sarah’s husband and all her family and friends at such a sad time. I remember Sarah’s posts well and had only realised she hadn’t been posting for some time when I read this from Vercors. So sad.
Nicky x

I used to meet Sarah for coffee and chats as we lived close to each other. She was a lovely lady with a wicked sense of humour. So sad to see Peter’s FB post although I knew that she was very poorly recently, it is still a shock. Sending sincerest condolences to a Peter, Max and all family and friends, MG (Sue) x

RIP my thoughts are with her family and friends xx

I am so sad to read this, I remember Sarah’s postings when I was first diagnosed, and knew one could rely on her producing a mixture of humour and good sense.
My best wishes to Peter and the family and all who knew her in real life.
RIP Sarah.

Lavender

<object id=“plugin0” style=“position: absolute; z-index: 1000;” type=“application/x-dgnria” width=“0” height=“0”><param name=“tabId” value=“ff-tab-4”>
<param name=“counter” value=“75”></object>

Rip Sarah. I will miss your knitting and food tales.