Anxiety,brainfog&sensory overload

Hi,im 10yrs post grade 3 Triple neg breast cancer,treated with The Red Devil ,and Paclitaxol, the latter has created huge problems with my brain function.Apart from,being unable to do math,read knitting patterns,brain fade and now ever increasing sensory overload,that throws my thought patterns in sheer panic,more importantly ,my driving.Im finding,my brain cant cope with being in heavy traffic,shadows flicking on road surfaces and having to make quick decisions in congested situations. It only started after the Paclitaxol and wondered if anyone else was having the same problems.

I can’t speak re the effects of chemo but I had a central retinal vein occlusion in my left eye and recently I have found i’m struggling more with driving in certain weather conditions / very busy traffic / in the dark on roads I don’t know . I just came from the Opticians who have said it isn’t my glasses - it’s just me :disappointed:. Your problem may have started with Paclitaxol and forgive me if you’re already doing this but are you having your eyes tested regularly to make sure there isn’t something else going on as well ? Both myself and others I know have delayed presenting with eye problems because we thought they were due to fatigue or stress or in my case migraines when in fact it was something else , and something that could be treated. Even though it’s slowly deteriorating in my left eye it still much better than it was after diagnosis. Xx