Any more positive bone Mets stories please!

Having a huge wobble this morning.
Can’t find any of the good news bone Mets stories. I’m sure there were more of them!

Hi @hope44441,

I’m so sorry to hear that - please remember that if you ever need to speak to someone you can reach our nurses on 0808 800 6000. They’re there for any wobbles you may have.

I hope that you’ll soon get more positive stories of secondary cancer in the bones, in the meantime I would recommend checking out our Living with Secondary Breast Cancer | Breast Cancer Now services. There are face-to-face groups, online sessions, and video programmes which include live speakers sharing their expertise across a number of topics.

You have the whole BCN team and forum behind you :heart:

1 Like

We do a lot of work with Laura Price (@laurapricewrites on instagram). She hosts the BCN podcast and is living with secondary breast cancer in the bones. I would really recommend checking her out :slight_smile:

1 Like

Lisa Fleming (@living_as_lisa on instagram) has also been living with secondary breast cancer in the bones since 2017 and has done a takeover for us over on our instagram which you also might find helpful to check out - https://www.instagram.com/stories/highlights/17981252651340950/?hl=en

2 Likes