Anyone being treated in Cheltenham?

Hi Myfanwy,

Our paths did not cross in oncology today. There were mega delays by the time I got there today. I waited for over 2 hours. I passed some of the time away at Maggies, drinking coffee and eating cake.

I had the usual problems being canulated, my veins have had so many needles stuck in them that they just take fright and retract at the site of a chemo nurse. I got out at 7.10 p.m.

Alex

Hi everyone,

I had surgery in Cheltenham General 3 weeks ago and am waiting for an appointment with the oncologist. I expect to be starting chemo in the next few weeks, so I hope to bump into some of you (not literally)!

Sylvia

(Waves!)
I’m meeting the oncologist tomorrow in Cheltenham. Feeling possitive right now.
Maybe we’ll cross paths soon :o) x

Hi,

I’m Sheana and being treated at Cheltenham for BC secondaries in my liver and bones…under Dr Benstead.

I’m there every Friday at the moment and the biggest pain is the waiting time between seeing the Dr and having chemo. I got home at about 8.30pm last night having arrived at 11am ish. Nearly drove me mad as the week before was the same. I had no company as my other half was at work.

hopefully it will sort itself out soon… :slight_smile: We must say hello!

Sheana x

Bump!
Anyone home?

Bump…I’m just starting Chemo at Cheltenham Oncology Centre, have a breast surgeon at Breast Care Centre at Thirlestaine-…anyone else?