Anyone else with a sour taste

Hi.
Ive had a mastectomy and chemotherapy in the last two years and now on hormone therapy (Letrozole)

My taste buds have come back, but almost 2 years on, I have suddenly had the increase of a soury taste in my mouth. The sour taste was there, but more subtle, whereas these last couple of weeks, its highened and constantly there.

I have Lupus, so im a bit complicated with 2 diseases running along side each other, but just wondering if there’s anyone else with this experience of an ongoing sour taste?

I hope to highlight this with Rheumatology and Oncology on next visit, if this is a case of medications clashing and giving this effect, or it’s a separate issue.

Equally, if anyone has any tips to ‘cancel out’ a sour taste, that would be great and useful.

Thanks in advance :smiling_face:

I remember more a sour smell at the back of my nose during chemo and have noticed it a few times since. I’m putting it down to a sinus infection. Could it be that or a thrush infection maybe?

No, I haven’t got those issues. This is like constantly eating lemons or citrus flavoured boiled sweets. Mostly the middle section on my tongue.