Anyone in East Sussex

Hi Ladies (and possibly gents) I live in the depths of East Sussex and it would help me greatly to have contact with people in my area. Especially as there do not seem to be support groups, etc. which are close and may meet in the evening, when I have time and are not too far to drive to. Not having a circle of friends or family around me (only moved here two years ago, but worked across the UK) it would be great to be able to find support more locally on or off line - and I would also like to be able to support others, too. Diagnosed lobular invasive, oestrogen receptive, HER negative - post mastectomy and reconstruction, nodes likely to be clear - but waiting for confirmation of provisional results (was far larger than initially thought) and first onco meeting 19th April. Intending and hoping I can work through treatment as I now work for a more local business, which permits me to work from home from time to time.

Hi Sue H-S, 

I am sure some users in the East Sussex area or who are going through a similar experience to yourself will be along shortly to offer their support. You may also wish to look at events near your area here.

If you would like to talk you can call ourhelpline at 0808 800 6000 who will be able to talk to you about whats going on in your area and help answer questions you may have while offering a friendly ear.

Best wishes, 

Lizzy