ANYONE NEED A PICC LINE COVER???

EVENING LADIES

I HAD CHEMO IN 2016 AND HAD A PICC LINE DUE TO A BAD NEEDLE PHOBIA.  IT WAS THE BEST THING I EVER DID!!!

HOWEVER, I DIDN’T LIKE THE NETTING THE NHS PUT OVER IT AND HAVING SEARCHED THE INTERNET FOR SOME PRETTY COVERS I ENDED UP BUYING A SET OF THREE FROM THE USA BUT ONLY EVER USED ONE OF THEM.

I HAVE A PINK AND A PURPLE ONE WHICH ARE BOTH BRAND NEW.  I AM HAPPY TO GIVE THESE FREE TO ANYONE WHO WOULD LIKE THEM.  MY UPPER MEASURES ABOUT 11 INCHES BUT THEY ARE MADE OF A LYCRA MATERIAL SO HAVE PLENTY OF STRETCH.

PLEASE SEND  ME A PM IF YOU ARE INTERESTED.  WOULD BE A SHAME TO THROUGH THEM AWAY AND I HOPE I WILL NEVER NEED THEM AGAIN!!!

Hi Helen1971

What a lovely and generous offer to give these away.  I hope that you have had some interest from people.

Best wishes
Anna
Digital Community Officer

Hi Helen

Sorry dont know how to PM,  but I have just been told I need a Picc line for my next round of chemo due to damaged veins from chemo in 2016, what are the covers for?  Ive never had or seen a picc line, do you need to get covers for it?  would like to be prepared before I get it fitted.

Thanks

Julie x

Hi do you still have the covers? :relaxed:

I don’t suppose you still have those covers do you. If not, where did you source them?

thanks

kat

Do you still have these, I willing to pay you for them x

I’m new to this so please bare with me. I’m looking for pic line covers if anyone can help would be much appreciated x

Yes please if possible. Having mine put in again 24th July x

I got some lovely ones from Etsy. They come from Canada but are cheaper than the ones sold in the UK. I have quite a few to go with every outfit!! When I have finished treatment I will make them available but that won’t be for a while yet. etsy.com/