Anyone want to meet up in the manchester area

I was diagnosed with breast cancer in jan 2013 and treated at Macclesfield and Christies I would love to meet up with others in the area as post treatment it can feel a bit lonely. A social event would be lovely open to suggestions as to where we could meet

Bump

I’m local too and would happily meet up to share stories…how do we contact each other without putting personal details onto the forum ?

Hi Aseria,

If you click on the name of the person you would like to contact, it should take you to their personal profile.  On the right hand side of the screen you’ll see “send this user a private message”.  You’ll then be able to share private information.

Hope this helps

Very best wishes

Janet

BCC Moderator

Hi Pammy,
I,ve just begun to use the forum. I’m recently moved to Macclesfield and am presuming you must be close by as you attended Macc hospital?? I’d be interested to meet up.

Hi Pammy,

I’ve recently moved to Macclesfield and am presuming you’re also pretty local as you attended Macc hospital. I don’t yet know many people here so I too would be interested to meet up.

I had mastectomies 2006 and 2007. Am part way through implant reconstruction procedures.

I’m hoping you still check this thread despite your post being 2014.

Regards and hoping you are all well.l