arm pain

Hi
Been having a lot of pain in arm especially around the elbow , saw Dr she didn’t think anything serious. I had lumpectomy in 2009 and node clearance, but this us in the other arm worried its cancer in my bones feel very sick .

Hi Frances22

I am sorry to read you’re having a worrying time at the moment.  I’m sure some of the other users will be along soon to offer your their support and experiences.

In the meantime you might find it helpful to talk things through with a member of staff on the helpline.  Here you can share your concerns with someone who will offer you a listening ear as well as emotional support and practical information.  The number to call is 0808 800 6000 and lines are open weekdays 9 to 5pm and Saturday 10 to 2pm.

Best wishes Sam, BCC Facilitator 

You might have pulled something and not known it? Are you on hormone therapy, because that can affect the bones?

Hope everything is ok for you and you feel better soon. You will be fine. Someone told me not to borrow worry, so I always repeat this to myself everytime I have something that just could be a recurrence - and let’s face it, everything can be(which makes it worse!) I find it helps:) x x