ayr

ayr

ayr THANKS TO ALLTHE BCC TEAM ,

TO ALL THE NICE GIRLS/WOMEN WHO WERE SO NICE TO MEET

TAKE CARE ALL

thanks from me too… hi there yes it was a great 2 days, thanks to breast cancer care for organising it.
Lorri

hi

haven’t been able to get on to computer very much since the ayr weekend and missed this post.
would also like to thank Breast Cancer Care for a good weekend
lov susanne xxx

Climbing and implants Have just looked on this forum - am too old at 48 to post regularly but wondered as you all seem such a lively lot if anyone of you had gone back to climbing or any other activity involving pectoral muscles after reconstruction using implants.

I’ve learned a lot by reading your postings - hope you don’t mind me asking the question - just really need to find out - and quickly as I have to make big decisions soon.

Appreciate many issues are different pre 45 but from postings - also found many are similar - some of us have young children too and still have sex! - (or try to) as the case seems to be on chemo.

climbing after implants Oh dear put this in the wrong place first time. Basically need to know has anyone had implants and then gone back to activities like climbing or rowing etc which use chest muscles. Could they still do it?? did the implants suffer. Please give any information you can finding it hellishly difficult to find out. Thanks
and hello by the way have enjoyed reading postings!