B-RAD 4 - waiting for biopsy

Hi everyone, 

I am 32 with a history of multiple fibroadenomas. The largest of my 4 was biopsied and it came back benign in 2020. Fast forward to present day, they have found a 5th hypo-echoic mass with angular margins and I need another biopsy. This one gives me a bad feeling because the margins are completely different than my other tumors. The radiologist marked it as a B-Rad 4 while my last biopsied mass was 4c. 

Has anyone with a history of fibroadenomas had a malignant parallel hypoechoic mass with angular margins?  

Hi LizzySunflower 

Thanks for posting. 

We know that waiting for the results of tests is difficult and this can be particularly so, when you need to have further tests carried out. It’s understandable you’re wanting to know if anyone has been in a similar situation but the best people to discuss any results with are the team who are looking after you, as they will have all the relevant information. 

You may also like to look at this section of the discussion forum where people post about waiting for results.  

You are welcome to call our helpline if you would like to talk this through or have any further questions. The helpline team have time to listen to your concerns, talk things through and signpost you to more support and information. Your call will be confidential, and the number is free from UK landlines and all mobile networks. The number is 0808 800 6000, (Relay UK -prefix 18001). 

If you would prefer one of our nurses to call you. To do this, please complete this form ticking the box agreeing to a call back.   

Our usual opening hours are Monday to Friday 9am - 4pm and 9am -1pm on Saturday.   

Out of hours you can leave a message and we will call you back when we next open.   

We are currently evaluating this service and would appreciate your feedback. Please click here to the survey. It should take approximately 10 minutes to complete.   

Best wishes  

Val   

Breast Care Nurse   

Please read the Ask Our Nurses disclaimer  Full details on how we collect and use your data can be found in our Privacy Policy    

This thread will now be closed from further replies. If you have any additional questions or would like to provide feedback, please start a new thread.