BCC - Thank you for the Younger Women's Forum Meeting

Hi BCC,

I just wanted to post saying thank you for the 2-day course you provided on 23rd-24th March. I thought it was fantastic and wanted to let you know how I appreciated all of the hard work and effort that went into it. I found it helpful in terms of meeting other people but also a lot more informative than I thought it was going to be. The professionals were very helpful and friendly and of course it was great fun as well. I was a bit dubious about going as I though it might be a bit depressing and heavy but it wasn’t at all.

Throughout the BC process we can be very quick to criticise any bad professionals or treatment we have come across so conversely thought it was important to let BCC that they are doing a great job. I am sure others on this site will join me in saying that this web site has been a great help during this journey.

Thanks again.

Emma x

I’d like to second the thank you Emma has given. It was a fantastic event and a great format with a high calibre of speakers. I had a good laugh and a great time and all the bacon sarnies and cakes were very well received! Would certainly recommend the YWF to anyone who is thinking about attending one but not sure. BCC has been such a help to me throughout my journey.

Thank you. Jane x

Had a great couple of days and it was lovely meeting everyone - far too much food! ha ha hee hee (laughter yoga joke!)xxx

Thanks to everyone at breast cancer care had a great 2 days found it very informative mus
T a put on a few pounds that would been all the cakes and bacon rolls found the sessions very interesting( even the laughter yoga hehe he a what a what a what omg!!!) Thanks again especially to emma steph and carolxxcant wait till Next yearxx

Thank you all so much for your kind comments, I will ensure that the people concerned know about this thread. Glad you all enjoyed it, and thanks again.

Best wishes,
Jo, Facilitator

This is so nice to hear, i am so pleased you all had a great time. I was a volunteer on both days of this xxx