Been hit by a bus again

Hi Sal

I had a bi-lateral mastectomy in May08 with immediate recon. I’m happy with the results and just get a little better each day.

I’ll be thinking of you on Wednesday and wish you “Soft and Gentle” Feathers instead of Trucks and Elephants…

Love to all

Sarah-Jane

Hi well i’m home today sat on my sofa with lap top and a sore chest ,as i can’t say breast any more as i hav’nt got a boob …well only one,

surgery went well did’nt feel as ill and sick this time round. i did’nt look at my scare untill today as i had the opp yesturday …when i got washed and dressed this morning ,then was when i looked at my scare… i did.nt cry just looked and thought well this is what i had to have done to live on.

i left hospital at 3pm and glad to be home as i did’nt sleep at all last nite,

i have had a nap as i could.nt keep my eye’s open, i go back to see doc next friday get results and yes it’s friday the 13th scarey
then move on to my treatment’s …
just want to say thank you to every one for there surport ans there story’s …

sal x

Welcome home Sal, I am glad you are back and feeling OK.

Keep your chin up babe, we’re all here for you.

Big hugs and love
Lisa
xoxo

glad you’re home Sal - remember you need to rest and get over this anaesthetic … it was probably longer than the last one?? baby steps…
Td x

THANKS TO ALL YEA BABY STEP’S IT WILL BE …OFF TO BED SOON AS IM FEELING TIERD NOW GET SOME DRUG’S IN ME BEFORE I GO TO BED

THANKS FOR ANSSEWING ME

BIG HUGS

SAL X

Looking at the dates it is probable that by now you have had your op. I hope it all went smoothly. I just wanted to say that you will probably feel very insettled physically and mentally over the next few months. But there is hope and light at the end of the tunnel. I am 18 mths down the line, and can vividly remember how you were/are feeling, but I don’t feel like that now. It does get easier, and you learn to live with your new shape, image and mentality.

Good luck

Irene

Hi Sal

Glad you are home and feeling OK.

Take it one day at a time

Will be thinking of you

Sarah-Jane

welcome home Sally.
big hugs
Bridie