Body Healing Visualisation

Body Healing Visualisation

Body Healing Visualisation Hi everyone

I have found an excellent relaxation download. It’s from andrewjohnson.co.uk, who is a registered hypnotherapist/reiki master. It’s called Body Healing Visulation and it’s fab! I listened to it last night before I went to sleep and you have to visualise a brilliant white light flowing through your body from your head to your toes. I had the best nights sleep that I’ve had in two weeks. I cannot recommend it enough. If you want to download it for MP3 it costs £8.09 - well worth it.

Love Julie

When i was diagnosed last year, I started counselling not long after and I was gave a relaxation CD by Andrew Johnson, from the counsellor, and it was wonderful, i was highly sceptical before trying it but I was bowled over.
Lorri

very good I took your advice as I have been having terrible chemo induced anxiety attacks and can also recommend this cd - he doesn’t make you feel pressurised into anything and I found that at my worst this recording gives me peace for a few minutes at least and feel in the long run if I keep on playing it every night I will achieve some much needed inner peace. I too was very sceptical beforehand but also utterly desperate as I am having the sort of anxiety attacks where they build and build over a few days of increasing background anxiety and twitching limbs etc. and then bang the complete attack where your whole body shakes and aches and there is nothing you can do but wait for it to pass and are left exhausted and still with anxiety symptoms that take several more days to even feel manageable. Valium etc don’t even touch the sides. I am going to get other help (through the cancer department at the hospital as I’ve been so bad and it has been chemo induced) but for people with symptoms even as bad as mine I believe this recording will help and for people with milder symptoms it could be an utter godsend solution.