Booked a place on next week's Younger Women Together?

Booked a place on the Younger Women’s Together event in London but worried about going alone?

Every year we receive queries from women, including concerns about coming along to the event on their own. Feedback from previous events has said how helpful it was to talk before the event.

This thread is a chance for you to say hello and “meet” others attending the Younger Women Together. I will check in regularly and if you have any questions do let me know and I will do my best to answer them.

Look forward to meeting you all next week

Steph

Hi, yes, I will be there. Looking forward to it…kind of! Bit apprehensive as am sure a lot of us are but hope to get a lot out of it too. C

Hello everyone! I am coming next week and really looking forward to it. Will also be lovely to meet up with everyone. Sarah :-)xx

I’m looking forward to it too but don’t know where it is happening. Could someone let me know please. xx

Hello ladies, I’ll be attending the event too. I’m sure they will send us the venue details etc soon.

*waves*

Hi, I’ll be there and very much looking forward to it :slight_smile: Jxx

Hi there everyone, looking forward to meeting you all. My name is Nina. A little anxious about not knowing anyone but I’m sure we’ll all be fine once we get talking! xxx

Hi Everyone

Looking forward to meeting you all and taking part in all the discussions :slight_smile:

See you tomorrow!

x