Bra help

Hi

Anyone any idea where I can get a sports bra, front fastening from M & S don’t go up to my size (38f). Just think it would be easier for me.

Thanks in advance

Hi Ollybobs, I’m a 38 ff and I looked all over for one - and didn’t find one! I ended up at M&S and bought what they termed comfy support bras. They did the trick for me for a while. Sorry that’s not more helpful. X

Thank you. I’m thinking I will have to do this as well.

Hi I don’t know whether they do front fastening ones but I got some non wired comfortable bras from Debenhams …38F …the lady was very practical and helpful …also tried on a really comfy sports bra too but went for the others as they were a nicer shape …apparently they also do a range online with pockets for prosthetics …don’t know if you will need this but just in case , N xx

Thank you. I will have a look online.

Hi Olybobs
I have not used this company yet but I think I may order one of their swimsuits as they do higher necklines.
But they do seem to have a good range.
woman-zone.co.uk/t2/ABC-Bra-Range/c37/p297/ABC-110-Leisure-Bra/product_info.html
Hugs V x

I don’t know where you’re based, but if you have a branch of Sadie the Bra Lady near you, the ladies there are very helpful and have a good range of sports bras - I didn’t find a front fastener in my size (32G) but you may be lucky.

Best of luck

Lin

Thank you Lin I will look them up x

Asda do two for £15 front fastening in small medium and large . I am 32g and medium fits well and is very comfortable . Hope this helps x

Thank you Welshdragon I will take a look x