Breast cancer

Hello im just looking for advice please I have breast cancer running in both sides of my family I have breast tissue under one of my armpits and I felt  pain from there so I checked and noticed a small lump which is slightly red im thinking maybe a spot but it’s feels hard so now I’m panicking 

inbound3277080190947509675.jpg

Mum23children, always go to your gp and get everything checked out just for your own peace of mind. It’s good you are vigilant and notice any changes. I’m sure others will pop on with help too but I’d go to gp and be checked over for peace of mind and I’d go sooner rather than later if it is anything early detection of anything can help your teams if it is but this is what I would do, you have to make your own decisions :two_hearts: :two_hearts: :sparkles: :sparkles: Shi

Best to have it checked out. A spot can be very painful so you might need antibiotics to get rid of it. We are all at risk of breast cancer to some degree but knowing other members of your family have had it in your life time you are bound to be worried. I had one woman in 1867 and another in 1907, but it is a very common condition and always has been. At least that’s what the books I read say. It was hushed up a lot more in the olden days.

Seagulls