breast cancer

my aunt has fungating tumours on the breat untreated which she had a masectomy after 5 months of the operation she had another large one come on the other breast, the under her armpits and then on her back they are bleeding now, she has pain under the breast she doesnt know why has anybody experienced this before i look after her but she is still able but gets tired alot her ulcers on her legs are getting bigger too i dont now what to do or say as she gets argumentive and angry

Hi Sky2,

Welcome to the Breast Cancer Care discussion forums where I am sure you will get lots of support from the many informed users of this site.

Could I suggest that you give the helpline here a ring and have a chat with one of the staff. Calls are free, 0808 800 6000, lines open Mon-Fri 9-5 and Sat 9-2.

Hope this helps. Take care,
Jo, Facilitator

she is 98years old forgot to mention she says she wants to go to sleep and never wake up she says she will be gone by the end of the year this is very upsetting also her memory of know days is deteriting imstruggling to come to terms with this