breast cancer

Hi my name is Tracey and I have just been diagnosed with breast cancer last week!!! Feeling very emotional and scared!!! Having operation next Tuesday to remove cancer lump and lymthsunder armpit. I’ve heard lots of good and bad things, all the advice I can get would help with trying to understand this regards to all

HI Tracey
Im so sorry to hear that you have had to join us. I know how scary this can feel. There is a thread on here call just diagnosed and needing to talk there are a lot of ladies on there that have had the same as you and would be more than willing to help and support you. Hope you will join the thread Big hugs Sarah

Hi Tracey they are getting you seen quickly so that will help and once it has been taken out you will feel better. I don’t know what I would have done without this website I think I would have driven my family mad! All the ladies on here are so helpful and whatever you have a question about or you are uncertain of you will get the answers on here take care and speak soon xxxxxxxx

Hi Tracey, it is scary the first few weeks were the worse for me, I find taking each day at time is best route you will have good and bad days. I had one lump which I found ( great 40th birthday present!) only to find there was another. I had to have a masectomy , they found more and I had a snb which showed it had spread to lympth a so 2 weeks ago I had another op to remove all my nodes. Now waiting for next stage. My advice take each day at a time :slight_smile: good luck xx