Breast reconstructive surgery concern

I went through my breast reconstructive surgery 6years ago. 
It is a sling type implant, from day one I always have issue with the look. 

can ask you all, how I go about asking my surgeon to “fix” the mess I have lived with. Or do I just suck it up and be thankful I have so far beat cancer. 

my breasts have a deep crease running from side to side which is very noticeable through bra and clothing  my nipples are both “looking” in different directions.  I am so self conscious and hate wearing anything tight or thin  

I don’t want to insult his work, how can info about this, I’m only 38. Today is Tuesday evening and I have an appointment with him on Thursday morning.  

Good morning

i do hope you get some good results today, you are still very young and I’m sure you want to look your best, I don’t think you will insult him or his work knowing he would want the best for his patient, 

Making you look and feel good is a very big part of recovering from breast cancer, 

wishing you well with your appointment today, come back to the forum and let us know how you are doing.

big hugs Tili :rainbow: :rainbow:

I’m guessing your UK based ??
You are entitled to have adequate reconstructive surgery via the NHS, as much as is possible with your remaining anatomy.
This sometimes has to be in another hospital if a reconstructive breast surgeon isn’t available in yours. You can also ask for a second opinion.
All of this is within NICE guidelines for BC.
As for talking to the surgeon I would stress the psychological effects it’s having on you, relationship anxiety (whether it is or not !!!) And your age as you say.
All of the reconstruction ops have pluses and minuses but you should be offered options.
Good luck.
Take a support person with you as list of questions,
Xxxx