Bristol Meet Up / Support Group

Hi All,

Just wondered if there are any members in the Bristol area who fancy creating a little support group with a view of having local meet ups once this covid nightmare has settled down.

I’m new to Bristol and was diagnosed with metastatic breast cancer at end of Oct 2019 and am now wheelchair bound due to spinal mets. At last…i can wear heals without worrying about tripping up - hurray!! Got to look at silver lining amongst this mad journey.

Look forward to chatting!

Hello NiciMc,

Thank you for your post.

I am hoping that my response will help our members to see it and let you know if they would like to be a part of a support group.

Sending you our warmest wishes,

Zoe

Hi @NiciMc  - I just wanted to let you know that we are planning to resume our monthly Living with Secondary Breast meetings in Bristol from January, but unfortunately they remain suspended at the moment due to the coronavirus outbreak. In the meantime though you might be interested in joining one of our regular virtual group meetings held via Zoom. Meetings are open to anybody living with secondary breast cancer across the UK and facilitated by one of our experienced counsellors who will welcome you when you join. If you would like to register for our virtual meetings please complete our online form, or if you have any questions please give us a call on 0345 077 1893 or email secondaryservices@breastcancernow.org 

Collette :slightly_smiling_face: