Can I have a holiday during Rads?

I stated my three weeks of rads on a Tuesday, three sessions then four days off - Friday to Monday - as Easter bank holiday. Then following weekend they worked on wedding day, but then three day break for May day bank holiday.

Stella xx

CM. As herceptin is once a week, could you go away for 6 days? Leave straight after your herceptin appt and return the day before your next one.

Stella xx

Herceptin is every three weeks not every week so it’s not that, it’s more the rads dates that have messed things up. It’s complicated, and the only way week we could go away, taking into account OH’s hospital appointments and arrangements for assorted children, his and mine, is the second week in August. There wouldn’t be any point taking my girlies out of school for the last week of school because he wouldn’t be able to do the same with HIS kids, and with the other two we were going to take with us to keep our kids company (so we can have a bit of peace - there is proven method in the madness of bringing extra kids with you, it keeps your own out of your hair!)

Anyway, I’ve given up thinking about having a holiday and am just going to have to grump my way through the school holidays. Still fed up about it but hey, getting the treatment is more important.