Can this really be happening!?

My grandaughter aged 3 is undergoing Chemotherapy for Leukemia… 1 month after her diagnosis her mum, my daughter has been diagnosed with Breast Cancer, she was informed of the results of her Biopsy whilst in hospital with my little grandaughter. Can this actually be happening ! as if Leukemia is nt enough to be coping with! Now my daughter faces surgery and radiotherapy. I dont know how to cope or how she can cope in these circumstances.

Suraya

I really dont know what to say words fail me as to what you and your family are going through

I can only send you loads of cyber hugs ((((((((HUGS)))))))) and you and your family will be in my prayers xxxx

Sue

So sorry to hear what ur family are going through. I hope u all have plenty of support at this difficult time. Wishing both your daughter + grandaughter a full + complete recovery.
Tina x

I cant imagine how you will all cope… BUT I bet you all do !.. so sorry to hear your family are being kicked whilst already down. x

Suraya
I’m sending ((((HUGS)))) for you and your family xx

I’m so sorry to hear what you and your family are going through, I do hope you have some good friends and family around you, and feel able to take up any offers of help that they give you.

My very best wishes to you,

Alison

hi suraya, life is so damn unfair i pray your two precious girls make good recoveries ,my niece is 6 yrs on from leukemia and doing well i am sending hugs for you all xxx

Hi Suraya,

Absolutely heartbreaking news. Can’t imagine how hard it must be. Sending out a wish/ thought/ prayer for you all to get through your journey safely and comfortably.

Take care
Carolyn x

huge cuddles and all my wishes are prayers are with you and your family xxx

What awful news for you all i am so sorry.Cant really say anything to make you feel better but my thoughts are with you and im sending you all a huge hug((((((()))))))))Love Sharon xx

Im so so sorry to read your awful news. Life is so cruel. I truly hope both your daughter and grandaughter all the best. Im sorry i have no other words. Thinking of you xxxxx

Oh Suraya,
You must feel like you have the weight of the world on your shoulders.
My prayers are with you and your daughter and little grand daughter.
Don’t forget you can speak to the BCC helpline. You are likely to need some support for yourself.

Hi Suraya
What shocking news to take in for all of you!! Talk about kicking you when your down!! But you know what you will cope and so will your daughter and kids, well, they make us all feel humble when they are very ill!! It was my daughter, although she wasnt ill, that kept me going whilst going through BC treatment because she needed me!!

You also need to get support for yourself because it’s difficult for those watching and doing lots of exhausting running around.

Good luck to you all xxx