capcitebine tablets

Hi everyone
Has anyone forgotten to take a dose of tablets. I suddenly woke at 3am the other morning and realised i hadn’t taken them after my tea. Im on my 2nd round of tabs and they are alot easier to handle than the epi injections were but i need to constantly remind myself to take them. Does anyone know what to do if you miss one dose. I didn’t do anything about it as it was too late at that time.
Thanks
Jackie
x

Hi Jackie,
Have forgotten once and it was just after midnight and crept downstairs and had to have packet of crisps then wait a while then take tablets (don’t feel too good if I take them too long after food).
But the worst thing is that each week I sort the pills into a pill despenser thingy, and I am 6 500mg pills short! But can’t be bothered to tell anyone as this is my last lot.Either they were not counted properly when they were despensed or more likely, when I counted out the first weeks lot, I threw away some which were still in the foil push out thingy.So have divided the last few pills to decrease slowly.Chemo brain eh!!!

Tracyxx