Capecitabine chemo tablets

My treatment has just changed as Palbociclib stopped working and my cancer started to regrow in my right lung again. I’m experiencing headaches dizziness, light-headedness, muscle pains/weakness in the legs etc. Just wondering if anyone else is experiencing the same?

Hi @kruba, I hope you have felt better since you posted your note. In case other forum users haven’t experienced this and aren’t able to share their experiences, please remember our helpline is here for you, on freephone 0808 800 6000 (Mon-Fri 9am-4pm; Sat 9am-1pm).

You can find more info here: Contact our nurses | Breast Cancer Now

Best wishes
Bernard

Hi kruba,

So sorry to hear you are experiencing these issues while on Cape. I was absolutely fine, bar the odd redness on feet/heels and hands. I didn’t really have any neuropathy (I can feel it now, though, as I am on IV nab Paclitaxel). Have you told your medical team about it? They usually need to tweak the Cape dose if one is experiencing difficulties. My initial dose stayed the same throughout the 4 cycles I did, then the CT scan showed progression. So no more Cape for me, back onto the IV.