Care oncology clinic

Hi all,

have any of you used the COC in London for integrative medicine to help prevent reoccurrence? I just had a lumpectomy last week and waiting results this Friday (node involvement etc) to determine my treatment plan. I’ve read enough to completely believe there are lifestyle / diet / off label OTC drugs that can help us beat active cancer (late stage) but also help prevent reoccurrences / live a long healthy life. Would be very interested to hear from any members who have dealt with the COC or a integrative oncologist complimenting their conventional treatment.

some things keep coming up, like baby aspirin, and curcumin, niacin etc but it’s all a little overwhelming.

thanks 

Hello 

i am aware of it and was planning to contact them. However I have been told I may be eligible for a clinical trial - I am Triple Negative and they offer immunotherapy so may need to take the opportunity. 

To go back to COC my plan is to go through traditional treatment, make changes to diet to adjust to my type of BC and maybe include some supplements (in agreement with oncologist). 

At end of treatment I think I will deffo consult them and be on their protocole (if I can). 

What I understand is that they offer you 4 off label drugs but you may need to do some research for yourself to add supplements / other medications to complement. Have you read Jane McLelland book ? Working out your metro map is key. I am 3 weeks into diagnostic so been spending nights doing some readings, it’s complicated to understand at times but slowly working it out. 

I know some people on the forum are on the protocole for maintenance so also interested to read more …

Please let us know your treatment plan with COC.  The other useful preventative or personal monitoring is liquid biopsy where they count how many cancer cells are found in your blood. It is more accurate that the blood marker tests.