Cee

Dear Cee

My Dad, as you know, is very ill at this time. Have been to see him today and posted a message with “Evening Ladies” - hope you can read it. Anyway, someone gave me the following to try and help and I thought it was lovely. Hope it helps a little, and I sincerely hope you are not offended by it.

You can shed tears that he is gone
Or you can smile because he has lived
You can close your eyes and pray that he’ll come bvack
Or you can open your eyes and see all that he’s left
Your heart can be empty because you can’t see him
Or you can be full of the love you shared
You can turn your back on tomorrow and live for yesterday
Or you can be happy for tomorrow because of yesterday
You can rmember him and only that he’s gone
Or you can cherish his memory and let it live on
You can cry and close your mind, be empty and turn your back
Or you can do what he’s want
Smile, open your eyes, love and go on.

All my love
K

Hi Cee and K

Beautiful poem - the words are absolutely lovely K - hope you are ok today after visiting your Dad. And congrats on your wedding anniversary.

Cee hope you are OK today and holding up as best you can. Thinking of you and sending lots of cyberhugs and love to you.

Take care
Dawn
xx

hi babes,

what a day and what is happening to gp practices,

rang bk today and told them its urgent breast lumps could i make an earlier appt

was told they no longer make appts you have to ring leave your number the doc then rings you and asesses if you need to be seen earlier??

i said what is it coming too, anyway doc rang bk i told her the saga that at no point has any fluid been sent to see if there was any cancer cells and that i now have 2 more

she has made me an appt to see her tomorow at 10 am

thankfully

ty to all for your encouragement

kelly how was your dear dad babe

love always
cee

Hello cee,

SO glad you are getting seen by the doctor! I can’t believe the faff you had to go through to get an appointment! Doesn’t seem to line up with the government initiative!

Anyway, let us know how it goes. TAKE CARE,
love,
Nanny

Hi Cee

So pleased you have finally got an appt - just not fair that people with genuine problems have to go round the houses to see a doctor yet others just seem able to walk in and that’s that.

I posted on “Living with BC” - My poor dad etc - keep crying about him - its awful to say I am missing him so much already and he hasn’t even “passed” - that sounds so awful but its how I feel.

Hope you get some positive responses tomorrow - do let us know what happens.

Hugs
K

ty sweetie, i pray i will get to the bottom of all this

kell i have just read your news and commented

love to all
cee

ceegra, I’m sure I don’t need to tell you that you are in my prayers every day.

And that goes for everyone else here as well. You are all very, very special friends and I love you lots. I won’t be around for a couple of weeks ladies. I’m off to Canada with my Mum to see some cousins. It’s been tarnished a little bit by a flu type thing I’ve picked up, (now the kids are back at school the germs come rolling in!) and I’ve just found out that my cholesterol level is 7.5 and, as I’ve had some angina attacks recently, the GP is giving me strict instructions not to get stressed. Like worry and fear, easy to say; not so easy to do. She’s prescribed simvastatin and an aspirin every day. I’m concerned about starting on the slippery slope of drugs, though. Sorry, I don’t mean to moan. As if you ladies aren’t dealing with enough.

Because I’ve been feeling yucky, I’ve mostly slept today, which means I have to do all my packing tonight as we’re off tomorrow so I’d better get started!

Anyway, every single one of you lovely friends will continue to be in my thoughts and prayers every day while I’m away.

Take care everyone.

Love and light and loads of hugs,
beano xxxxxxx

Take care beano. Hope you have a good trip & look forward to hearing from you when you get back. Hope your flu goes away QUICK and that you can remain stress free (!) Eat lots of fish (that’s what my hubby was told with his high cholesterol)!

with love,

Nanny

hey beano babe from one who suffers angina have they given you a gtn spray, please use it if you feel pain, and do try and relax avoid stress like the plague, simvastatin is good, my colesterol was over 8,9 its now down to below 4

i,m on rosvastatin tho amoung many many others, i,m so glad you are having break like this i love canada and wish i were in your suitcase

i dont eat fats so that poss helps

bless you angel love you and kiss to mum
safe journey
love
cee

Thinking of you cee and sending you a huge ‘cyber hug’ for today ((((((((((o))))))))))

Take care and best wishes,

Kelly
-x-

Have a fab holiday beano and catch up on your return. And take good care of yourself.
Love
Dawn
x