Cee

Hello lovey,
OMG hunny you have a bad time of it lately, i do so hope things will change for you soon.
Has these grains of rice things just appeared?? If so you really do have to go back and get all this sorted.
You and all your family are in my thoughts and prayers my sweet.
Take care
love & hugs
luv claire xxxxxxx

me too cee you are so wonderfull speak when I return lots of love LJ xx

You know, when we are all facing BC doesn’t everything else in our lives go astray too - sorry no pun intended. Perhaps its a way of forgetting our own health problems so that we worry about other issues which then goes around to help our bodies to concentrate on healing itself! Does this make sense, just trying to be a little logical, which is perhaps not working out too well. Hope you get my drift anyway.

Love K

hi all, i have just come off the phone to my sister in law glynis, boy oh boy has she got gutz bless her, phil is so ill i can hear his confusion and his yelps for help
i am in tears here, this will be the 4th brother i lose before they hit 60yrs

i dont want him in so much pain, i know he is ready to go to the farther

my health does not matter, i am not in pain with my larry and the grains are new, but i will sort it all out,
sometimes i find it hard to cope but then something kicks me and says live while you can.

i have had ill health since 1987 before that i was a nurse at local hosp

now because of my poor health they wont operate anywhere, so even if it was bc i would only get pallative care

i need a new hip, a new heart, a new spine, and legs that work, they wouldnt do the hysterectomy because of my heart

sorry gals i,m just venting will be better tomorow just odd times it hits me hard

love to all with great gratitude
love
cee

Cee sweetheart you come and vent at us anytime, that is what friends are for xx
God bless you and your family in these hard times.
love claire xxx

thankyou sweet claire i really count you all as family, i love you all and pray your surgery was a great sucess and when you get the results they are clear hon
tytytytytytytytyty

xxxxxxxxxxxxxHUGxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
cee

Dear Ceegra

You must not think like this, your health is very important too. Yes you must think of your family but also of yourself, think of it this way, perhaps all our troubles are sent to us to enable us to help one another, only by experiencing do we understand, if you are strong then you can help Glynis, then in time of need she can help you. Don’t get disheartened, just because your not in pain doesn’t mean you take a backward stance. You matter and you count, you will be better tomorrow but take what we try to offer you now, that’s what friendship is: give and take.

Love K

Cee

You are so welcome to come on here and do whatever you want. Wish there was something could say or do to help you, feel really really helpless. You have had such a s**t time over the years by the sound of it, now with your daughter (thankfully on the mend) and your poor brother and sister in law. My heart goes out to you and I am sending huge amounts of buckets of love and wish there was more we could do to help.

Take care and all my love to you and your family.

Love
Dawn
x

Aww Cee,

I’m sorry to hear you are not having a great time ofit at the moment, wish there was something I could do to make it better. Please remember to look after yourself too, dont try to be a hero, you have your own health to look after too.

Sending lots of love and hugs your way hun, take as much as you need x

Lots of love

Heidi x

ceegra, honey, you were the first person to welcome me here and have always been special to me because of that. You give so much love to others but, please, hon, take some for yourself. I’ve said this before, I know, but there is more than enough to go around.

Phil is still in my prayers as are all of you.

Much love and prayers,
beano xxx

hi all,
a day like hell today, my dear brother phil died at 6 30 am 59yrs old
it was very peaceful, i have been a wreck today, cried buckets, found 2 more lumps in the same breast so larry aint lonely

i will go to the doc, i promise,
i hear all your words of love and advice and i take it on board

beano, i love you sweetie i have made quite a withdrawl of love today, i cant add to it today but i will be bk in full force

you keep me so strong and i def need this today

ty to all of you your one wonderful family

tytytyty
love
cee

Oh Cee

I am so so sorry to hear your sad news about Phil. You must be in pieces. Wish I could give you a massive warm hug and kiss away your tears. I am sending you and your family my sincere condolences and help each other through this sad time.

Please also take care of yourself too though. You have a great many friends on here now, who you have helped with your words of wisdom, advice and love. We want to give all of it back to you and more. Please get Larry and his friends sorted out soon for your sake too.

Sending you buckets of love and so many cuddles too.

Lots of love and thinking about you.
Dawn
xx

Ceegra,

I am so sorry for your loss, you must feel dreadful at the moment. Sending you lots of hugs (((((((((()))))))))))))

Please take care of yourself too, you might not feel like it at the moment I know, but please take care.

Tons of love babe

Heidi xxx

Cee,
My dear sweet Cee, I am so so sorry for your loss. Deepest sympathy to your family at this sad time.
Phil has joined God to be one of his most wonderful angels and i am sure he is at peace from any pain he might of had.
God bless you lovey
If you need us we are all here for you
love from claire xxxxxx

Dear Cee

My love to you and your family, God bless.

K

thankyou all, i feel a bit better now, been talking on phone with daughter, told her bout the 2 new lumps and she burst into tears i said i would get them sorted when i get moved, but she was in pieces and i have promised her i will make an appt with the doc’s

i cannot put her through this pain even if i can stand it she cant

you are all so wonderful and i know i have all your support, i am very lucky to have you all in my life.

live for today and cherish every moment you have with your loved ones

godbless you all
hugs recieved and forwarded

love
cee

ceegra,

I’m so sorry. We both know that Phil is in a better place now and his suffering is over. For that we must be grateful, but it’s hard for those of us left behind isn’t it? I lost my Dad last year. We were very close and I miss him terribly. I know he is better off now, though, and your dear brother is too. Doesn’t stop us missing them but, in your heart of hearts you know he’s still with you. My Dad always said that, “when his time came”, he wanted everyone to wear bright colours and not black, and to celebrate his life and be happy. Well, we did all wear bright colours to his funeral. Of course, it wasn’t an easy time for us but we made sure to include some funny stories and some of his awful jokes in the service and it really helped. It was truly a celebration of his life.

ceegra, honey, you cry all you need to. It’s a wonderful thing to be able to look back over the life of a loved one and appreciate all the funny things and all those beautiful moments that made you smile and, when you do that with Phil’s life, I promise it will make you smile again.

Take good care of yourself, sweetheart. I know you’ll be there for everyone else because it’s in your nature but do get those lumps sorted out and don’t forget to take as many of those bucketfuls as you need just for you.

Lots of love and hugs from beano xxxxxxx

hi beano,

you are a wonderful gal, i,m sry you lost your dear daddy, he is watching oer you all the time

i have lost so many sweetie, not one has made it to 60, mum was 58 dad 59, frank was 58 eddie was 56 ray was 54 and then phil at 58 it leaves me with 2 sisters and 1 brother, all with multipul illnesses, mainly heart

we were all known as the dead end kids as there were so many of us

it has amazed me with the true loving feelings i have felt from you all even tho many of you have such a weight of your own

you know you will get it bk threefold thats the way it works

god has granted me with your true friendship that i treasure

on the lump friends i rand for an appt with my gp i got one guess when 5th oct

bless you all
love
cee

Hi Cee,

Bless you sweetheart, you really have been through the mill haven’t you. So sorry to hear about your brother. Am sending you lots and lots and even more lots of love and hugs. I know you have a lot on your plate at the mo, but please do get yourself checked out. Your worth it!!! Take care, god bless,
jo x

5th OCTOBER??? WITH YOUR GP??? OUTRAGEOUS!!!

Its like the 5th September, where are they coming from?? Oh Cee, if I were you I would go down there and tell them your not leaving til you’ve been seen! Thats is not on love, One month for an appnt! WITH A GP!! What a joke!

Sorry, on a propper rant on your behalf!!

I really feel for you hhun, I really do, what with everything else thats going on around you, this is the last thing you need.

Go and have a very large wine!!

My boss e-mailed me and told me to do the same when I told her my results, I replied “sod off, I’m off to bed, I’m knackered!!” Sorry, just trying to make you laugh!

Love you babe

heidi xx