Celeste in hospital

Hi Celeste
Glad to see you managed to escape but did you need to take a souvenir home as well? I would second what Linda has said and get some good old Vitamin D in the sun - whilst you can it may not last, after all this is a Bank Holiday. The fresh air will also do you good if you’ve been breathing hospital air for a few days! Take it easy and wishing you a speedy return to feeling good again.
Nicky x

Really sorry to hear you’ve been in hospital celeste. Why did you get pneumonia? Is it cancer related or just f***g bad luck?

Hope you have been able to enjoy the sunshine today.

Jane

Don’t think it is cancer related. I think I was too busy trying to sort out my dads house - which was very dusty, overdid it and of course was also affected by the amount of bonfires we had (pretty much all of the time), trying to burn all the rubbish in his house.

They do tell me that my immune system is the same as everyone else, but yet I’m the one that gets everything from e coli to pneumonia - so I am really going to have a long convo with onc this week about my immune system. Feeling exhausted but still great relief that it isn’t cancer that has spread to my lungs.

Hi Celeste - have been away and just caught up with this - glad you are out and hope you have speedy recovery - I really believe that grief and stress can affect us and make us susceptible to having low immunity - wishing you well, jayne

I am glad to hear you are on the mend, Celeste, take it easy.

Jennyx