central scotland coffee and chat

Hi ann and ails,

I am geting my nipple done on thursday, I hope I get it done early in the day, as I need to be home thursday night. to get the kids ready for school on friday morning.
How are you both? Did you have a nice time in Dublin Ann?
I would love to meet for lunch later in the month.
Take care
Mandy x

Hi Mandy
Im doing ok, have good days and bad, i know its early days but i miss mum so much.
She was my rock as you know during both my cancers, dx and treatment.
Sometimes I thought i would leave this earth before her but she was so positive i would get through it all.
I did have nice weekend in Dublin, visited friends and Harrys family, so quite busy.
wishing you good luck for Thursday, ill be thinking about you.
we can meet up next week if you want, any day but Friday, getting a shower fitted that day.
Looking forward to catching up, just let me know what day suits.
Love
Ann x

Hi Mandy
Thinking of you today
Hope it goes well
Take care
Ann x

hi Ann.
Everything went well. I got the operation first, so i was home on Thursday.

I cant do Thursday, as holly is at the eye clinic. Tuesday or wednesday would suit best.

Ails would you like to meet for lunch with us? Would tuesday or wednesday suit you.

We usually meet from 12pm- 2pm, as I have to get home for the kids.

Please let us know.
Take care.

Mandy x

Hi Mandy Ails and maryj
Took me ages to find this thread, hope you all find it too.
We are meeting next wednesday for lunch, would anyone like to join us? We meet at the callander arms in Falkirk at 12noon, if this venue doesnt suit let me know.
Love
Annxx

Hi Ann,
I am looking forward to lunch on wednesday.
I hope you are keeping well.

I hope ails and mary see our post and join us.
Take care.

Mandy x

Hi Mandy
See you tomorrow at noon, usual place
Hope you are well
Ann xxx

Hi Ann,
I really enjoyed lunch, it was great to see you.
Looking forward to meeting up next month.

The kids are off school next wednesday for a few days, the week after is Hollys birthday, It will be march before we know it.

Take care
Mandy

Hi Ann,
I hope you are well.
When do you want to meet for lunch.
Does anyone want to join us. Please let us know.

Take care
Mandy

Hi Mandy
Im good thanks, still waiting on date for check ct scan.
Sent you a pm last week about posting on “in your area”,dont know if you got it as im still trying to get to grips with this new site lol.
Thought it might be more noticeable for anyone who would like to join us for lunch,what do you think?
Dad goes into hosp Wed for his angioplasty,hopefully out same day then someone has to stay with him overnight(lol me??).Thought we might set date for beginning of next week, Mon or Tue, whatever suits you? I have no plans till back to work the week after!! agghh!! scary!!
Hope Hollys birthday went well.
Love xx

Hi Mandy
Just saw your post on “In your area” lol, obviously not used to this site yet! takes me a while lol!!
See you soon
Ann xx

Hi Ann,

I have done a post “in your area”. With the heading central scotland Falkirk.
I sent you a pm.
What about tuesday the 3rd of march.
Take care.
Mandy. x

Tuesday 3rd good for me Mandy
Look forward to seeing you
Ann x

tuesday the 3rd good for me as well is the Callendar arms right in the centre of Falkirk could someone let me know where aboutd its next to Looking forward to seeing you all on the day Take Care Linda x

Hi Linda,
The calander arms is at the bottom of the high street, near the bus station, its across from the small tesco.
If you are still not sure, I could meet you just before 12noon somewhere you know in Falkirk.

Will be in touch,

Take care.

Mandy

Hi Mandy I will be getting the bus from Bathgate so I will find the pub as I dont know what time the bus will get into Falirk and I dont want you hanging around.I will fins it. Thanks so much for ofeing t meet me. IO will be there for 12 or just before lOVE lINDAXX

Hi Linda,
The Callander arms is behind farmfoods at the bus station. There is a lane at the side of farmfoods.
We will be waiting outside for you at 12pm.
Will see you on Tuesday.

Take care.

Mandy x

thanks mandy I will be there if i am early I will just wait out side for you love linda xxxxx

hi mandy I am not going to make it today as I am not well I have been in bed for 2 days now with really bad pain in my back I do think its my kidney as thats where the pain is I am going to phone my breast cancer nurse this morning to see if she can see me. I keep shaking as well with the pain. My husband hasent gone to work today so that he will be able to take me. I am so sorry about this as I really wanted to meet you I will speak to you soon have a good day Love Linda xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi Linda,

I am sorry to hear that you are not well,
I hope you are feeling better soon, and can join us for lunch.

Take care, and let us know when you want to meet up.

Mandy x