Cheating partner

Found out on Boxing Day my partner slept with his ex she sent me the pics ! Don’t know how I feel or what to do. He’s been amazing all through treatment we’ve had sex all way through so do not why he did this ? Help x

Shazmg, i’m so sorry you’re having to deal with this I’m sure it all feels like the end of your world.

I can’t imagine how you’re feeling but don’t do anything rash. Deal with the emotion first, cry, swear, scream do whatever you have to do to get that emotion out then you can deal with the facts. Talk to him and find out what has really gone on. The ex clearly has her own agenda first she slept with him then let you know. Whatever her agenda is it’s not yours you need to find out if you want this relationship, if he does and if you can both make it work.

You’ve gone through so much together, and no doubt it would have been tougher without his support but that doesn’t mean you have to put up with this if you don’t want to but if you want to save your relationship and he does too don’t cut off your nose to spite your face.

Do you have someone who can support you through this and hold your hand / mop up your tears ? Don’t be on your own unless you have to 

you’ve gone through so much you’re stronger than you think, no matter how bleak things seem you will get through this and you have a virtual army of women in this group supporting you with their hugs xx Melanie