Chillow?

My new toy, a neck buddy. really cheap and work brilliantly for several days. I think to keep it working you need to buy distilled water, cheap from a garage that sells stuff to top you battery up and you can re-use the water. its a neck scarf that is supposed to cool your main arteries and therefore your whole body

i have said this on other posts. i got one to keep me cool when drumming and it thought about using it for hot flushes, but have just found it invaluable to calm down by toastie radioactive boob.

heres the link I bought two

ebay.co.uk/itm/Neck-Buddy-Cool-Cooling-Wrap-Scarf-Travel-Bandana-Pain-/370387987961?pt=Men_s_Accessories_UK&var=&hash=item9503374258#ht_2990wt_992

Well like i said i would get outbid on ebay and i did so thanks for the link oldandlumpy i have just ordered a neck scarf so will give that a go. I will put a chillow on my christmas list.

Daft isn’t it… people sometimes bid more than the buy it now price, especially by the time they pay postage… Hope all goes well with the scarf… I’m tempted not least I’m doing three flushes an hour today (osetrogen dip week)!!

Hope Father Christams can bring you lovely things, not just a useful-but-dull chillow