Corsa's friend Corrinna

Hi Did not really know where to put this but as this is the Forum I usually use and most people would know me by, thought it the best place to tell all my dear BC friends… My friend Corrinna passed away yesterday age 43. For those that have followed my blogs you will know she was diagnosed the same day as me and we both had our op within a few days of each other Nov 07, may she be in the arms of the angels. We SURVIVORS owe it to all those who won’t or did not make IT, to live our life to the full for them AND 2 fingers up to b/dy BC and the poo (COULD FIND MORE EXPLETIVES BUT NOT PRINTABLE ) it brings to people’s lives.
All my Love Bobbiexxx

so sorry to hear about your friend, with love and prayers Debs xxx

Dear Bobbie,
I had a best friend who was dx and went through treatment with me die after 3yrs.It brough home to me the awful reality of this horrible desease.You are right we should all be out there grabbing life with both hands and living it to the full. At times like this when I reflect on my bc pals who are no longer here I feel so very,very lucky and I’m ashamed to say I’ve spent the best part of last week depressing myself over something which suddenly seems very trivial.
My thoughts are with you, and Corrinna’s family.
Josie xx

Dear Bobbie,

Our condolences go to you and your friend’s family at this sad time. If you feel you need someone to talk to please do phone the helpline, they’re here to support you.

Kind regards,
Jo, Facilitator

Another life taken by this wretched disease …deepest sympathy

Maz xx

Bobbie, I’m so very sorry to hear this… Lots of love, Naz, xxx

So sorry to hear this Bobbie…another lovely young life wasted to this cr*p disease.

Judy x

It is just so sad that this b****y disease has taken another young life.My condolences to you and your friends family.

Rachyxx

Thank you all for you kind words and thank you to JO for inviting me to ring BCC. I really thought I would go to pieces when I lost Corrinna but she was so brave and courageous , always ready for a laugh, her strength has helped me tremendously . I WILL let her rest in peace.
Love Bobbiexx

Hi there,
I am so sorry to hear about your friend, my deepest sympathy to you and Corrinna’s family.

xx